Take forms management to the next level
- Make data useful, organized and easily accessible
- Reduce processing time and lost paperwork
- Lower operating costs by dealing with less paper
Organizations today that have staff working remotely will extremely benefit from getting fast and easy digitally signed approvals as a result of user-defined approval to better manage workloads.
Most businesses deal with various types of forms such as: AP/AR, legal documents, tax forms, loan applications, claims processing, contract management, patient information and continuous reliance on paper and non-editable PDF forms that requires manual printing slows the processes down.
Say goodbye to manual paper forms and improve efficiency. Our Digital Process Automation converts all your task and process-related forms into editable e-forms. It also automates approval for workflows, manages and secures form information, incorporates forms into your enterprise content management (ECM) and more.
e-forms make data useful, organized and easily accessible.
Critical information if trapped on pre-printed paper forms or non-editable PDF files, is practically useless. Paper if lost, entered inaccurately or damaged. Electronic forms in uneditable formats must be printed, filled out manually and then scanned. All of these decreases productivity.
To add value, forms must be digital, editable, searchable and accessible.
- Our powerful OCR (optical character recognition) technology converts forms – paper, PDF files, images and more – into editable and searchable e-forms.
- Information collected is validated, stored, organized and secured. e-forms can be incorporated into your ECM to kick off automated review workflows.
- Electronic signatures means approvals can happen in minutes rather than days and allow you to better leverage mobile technology.
Our Digital Process Automation provides the tools and services you need. Select what support level is best suited to meet your needs. We can:
- Scan and capture your paper forms either onsite, at one of our locations or a hybrid.
- Deliver the scanning and OCR technology you need for forms scanning and capture.
- Train your workers on how to use the software.
- Provide ongoing support and Enterprise Forms Management as a service.
- Unlock the value of data that was previously trapped in forms.
- Reduce data entry errors and time spent correcting them.
Electronic forms help save time, money and resources.
Help lower operating costs going paperless and optimizing digital processes.
- Save cost on extra office space or storage, whether you keep forms onsite or at an offsite facility.
- Move away from expensive pre-printed forms and reduce waste with template changes.
- Replace forms-based manual processes with digital automated processing and workflows.
- Avoid compliance risks associated with paper forms.
- Store, revise, retrieve, distribute, share and manage eForms in a secured environment.
- Reduce resources and time by deploying forms in hours rather than months.
Recommended for you
Why digitizing documents is important in a post-COVID-19 worldFrom the adoption of remote work policies to the increased reliance on eCommerce and digital transformation, the global economy had been redesigned by the pandemic.Read more
The future-forward organization: Sustaining digital transformation from 2020 and beyondBusinesses around the world are trying to navigate the pandemic disruption through the adoption of new technologies.Read more
The Digital Office: Prepping the organization for digital transformationThe digital age has transformed everyone’s daily lives – from the way we shop, listen to music, read the news, and even make appointments.Read more
See results Fast, Automate your Business Processes Today!
AccountingAutomate invoice approvals, 3-way matching and other AP processes as you monitor and verify purchases. Quickly provide PODs to accelerate Accounts Receivable with full process reporting for stress-free auditsRead more
Human ResourcesStreamline the interview process by routing paperwork, storing information in a secured, compliant location, and enabling employee self-service actions to collect pay stubs, complete forms, and more to save time.Read more
ManufacturingKeep process documents, material lists, and other production notes clearly documented to ensure production stays on budget and on schedule
EducationAutomate workflows for the processing and secured sharing of student records and financial documents, for example, knowing document storage and archival meets compliance requirements.Read more
HealthcareSecured medical records processing with digital documents provides rights-restricted access to patient records including signed forms, test results, doctor’s notes and more, regardless of where the patient is seen.Read more