Terms and conditions
Limitation of Use
- All information and contents on the RICOH Web Site are protected by Philippine copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling or publishing any information or contents on the RICOH Web Site, in whole or part, is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from RICOH.
- RICOH may change or alter the information or contents of the RICOH Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through the RICOH Web Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER RICOH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENTS ON THE RICOH WEB SITE OR INABILITY TO USE THE RICOH WEB SITE.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the RICOH Web Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
The trademark "RICOH" and any RICOH product names used, quoted or referenced within the RICOH Web Site are owned by RICOH or its Affiliates. Other company names and product names used, quoted or referenced in the RICOH Web Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
- You are prohibited from using the RICOH Web Site for any of the following acts:
- Any activities that infringe or may infringe any legal rights (including copyrights and the rights of privacy and publicity) of RICOH, its Affiliates or others;
- Any activities that cause or may cause any damages or disadvantage to RICOH, its Affiliates or others;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to any conflicts with public order;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to a crime;
- Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's IP address and password;
- Using the RICOH Web Site for any commercial purpose;
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling RICOH, its Affiliates or others;
- Uploading files that contain viruses corrupted files that may cause damages to the operation;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to violations of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Any other activities that RICOH deems inappropriate.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The RICOH Web Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the RICOH Web Site. You expressly agree that RICOH is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE RICOH WEB SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING WITH RICOH, YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link to Third Party Sites
2. Nothing contained in the RICOH Web Site will be interpreted as a recommendation or endorsement by RICOH of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products or services appearing on or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein will be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and RICOH.
3. RICOH's prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to the RICOH Web Site. This includes documents, images and other materials used, quoted or referenced within the RICOH Web Site. If a link is set up, please notify the administrator of the RICOH Web Site ([email protected]) of the URL. Please note that all information and contents, including URL, documents, images and other materials available on the RICOH Web Site will continually be revised without prior notice.
4. When copying or quoting the RICOH Web Site, please contact the administrator of the RICOH Web Site ([email protected]) in advance. RICOH reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your offer of copying or quotation.
5. Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted or referenced within the RICOH Web Site are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
Proposal and Offer
- RICOH does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the RICOH Web Site. Please note that any information or material sent to RICOH through the RICOH Web Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. RICOH will not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending RICOH any information or material through the RICOH Web Site, you grant RICOH an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that RICOH is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send RICOH for any purpose. RICOH will not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the RICOH's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send RICOH through the RICOH Web Site.
- RICOH will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to RICOH through the RICOH Web Site unless:
- RICOH obtains your permission to use your name;
- RICOH first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to RICOH through the RICOH Web Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or
- RICOH is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
RICOH AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE RICOH WEB SITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. RICOH AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE RICOH WEB SITE.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
RICOH CONTROLS THIS RICOH WEB SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN PHILIPPINES. RICOH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT INFORMATION AND CONTENTS IN THE RICOH WEB SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED. Those who choose to access The RICOH Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any of information or contents in the RICOH Web Site in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh selected for inclusion in six major ESG Indices for Japanese equities adopted by the GPIF
Ricoh enhances GHG emission reduction through a Scope 3 reduction scenario
Ricoh concludes Mizuho Eco Finance loan agreement with Mizuho Bank
Ricoh joins Asia-Pacific Climate Leaders list for two consecutive years