A Letter to Our Customers
To Our Valued Customers,
Ricoh (Phils.), Inc. is complying to Government’s mandate of Enhance Community Quarantine. We are closely monitoring events related to the COVID-19 outbreak. While doing so, we will continue to support the needs of our customers while protecting the safety of our employees.
In line with this, our Head Office (Manila) and South Luzon Office (Laguna) will be temporary closed starting March 17th. As such, there may be uncontrollable delays in our services.
We have implemented our Business Continuity Plan as a best effort to meet the demands of our customers. This described below:
- a. Work from Home and Skeletal workforce will be executed starting March 17th;
- b. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, goggles were distributed to employees;
- c. Continuously observe body temperature checking and hand sanitizing prior entering the office;
- d. Direct contact meetings are avoided and we encourage the use of tele/video conferencing if necessary;
- e. Employees on a skeletal workforce will observe one (1) meter social distancing while in the customer and office premise.
- f. The rest of the employees will be on leave as an effort to reduce contact outside.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- a. Emergency Service Request will be prioritized however we will exhaust all remote means to resolve an issue;
- b. Toner Requests will be processed however we cannot guarantee delivery due to government-imposed roadblocks;
- c. Preventive maintenance will not be performed at this point;
- d. Web Help support via Ricoh Smart Operation Display (certain models) and website (https://ricoh-kb-en.custhelp.com/app/home/region/ap/brand/ricoh) is available for minor troubleshooting procedures.
- SERVICE & TONER REQUEST SERVICE
Let’s all continue to monitor the situation closely and we’ll all get through this together. Keep praying for everyone’s safety. God Bless!
FREDERIC E. SULIT
President & CEO
Ricoh (Phils.), Inc.