RICOH @Remote Enterprise
Automated, Scalable Device Management
@Remote Enterprise Pro provides centralized monitoring and device management for your entire network of Multifunction products and laser printers. This server-based solution gives I.T. support personnel the information and control they need to maximize uptime and lower support costs. @Remote Enterprise can be paired with the @Remote Connector option* which expands services to include: web-based fleet reporting, toner and service alerts, automated meter submission, and remote firmware upgrades.
- Locally installed server-based software for monitoring and managing networked MFPs and printers
- Designed for an enterprise level environment
- Optional @Remote Connector* delivers access to detailed reports and lets you automate service tasks to streamline business processes
The @Remote Connector option*
- Access a secure web-based portal (https://www.atremote.net) to monitor aggregated fleet data and monthly trend reports
- Visual reports include: Fleet population, utilization, trending, an environmental report, and other reports and options for drill-down analysis and data export
- Automatic notifications to service provider upon critical service events
- Automatic low-toner notification to service provider
- Setup automatic collection of device meters and submission to service providers at a pre-defined schedule
- Enable remote firmware update at the customer's discretion
Using @Remote Enterprise
- Remotely collect detailed page counters from each device by function, color and mono or total print meter for other manufacture's devices.
- Perform remote print driver installation
- Receive real-time device status including paper, toner, configuration and early warnings such as "Low Toner", "Almost out of Paper"
- Alerts can be automatically emailed to support personnel
- Mapping function lets you manage devices visually based on their location on a floor plan with color indicating the device's status